Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Team Mark

You may remember this couple from a wedding last year, I know I'll never forget how much fun we had that day!


I was thrilled when Elizabeth called to have some updated portraits made of her family!  Over the last year her dad has been battling cancer and underwent chemo.  He has had a great support system in his family!  They wanted to wear their Team Mark shirts for a few of the portraits:



The weather was a little sketchy so we had to change our plans the day were scheduled to get together, just in case it was too wet to be outside.  They were traveling from southern Iowa and knowing them the way that I do, I was certain that an outdoor, rustic location was by far the best way to capture them. I prayed and prayed for just 45 minutes of no rain.  About 2 hours before the session, it stopped and we had plenty of time to make some great memories for them.






Mark, you have a beautiful family!  Thank you so much for coming all the way to CR to see me again. I'm looking forward to the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment