Tuesday, October 9, 2012

High School Senior- Michael

Each senior has their own approach to their portrait session.  Michael's was to leave the details up to his mom and me (fairly typical of the guys)- that is until we started talking about his car.  Then he had something to add to our plan.  He loves this car that he & his dad have been rebuilding so having it be a part of his senior experience was one thing that I just knew we had to do.



We had a gorgeous night for his session!  I love the magic hour.  If only it lasted longer, I could have played all night.  And the fall colors were becoming more prominent, really adding to the effect of the warm light.



Michael, I had a great time getting to know you and your mom!  Can't wait to show you the rest of your session.


No comments:

Post a Comment