Monday, October 22, 2012

{sigh} I adore seniors...

And I have to admit, I have a particular fondness for {this} senior.  I first met  a few years ago when they asked me to do family portraits, way back in my early days.  Since then, Hailey has helped me out several times as a model (remember Snow White in the snow) assisted me with a wedding and I had the great honor of photographing her mom's last St Patrick's day.  Each time I'm with her I am amazed at her poise, maturity and grace.  Her inner strengths simply enhance her outer beauty.






It rained the day we got together for these but that didn't stop us!  We stopped by a camera shop to pick up a rain cover for my gear and braved the elements to get a few more fun images:



Thanks for another FUN day, Hailey!


No comments:

Post a Comment