Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shot Gun Wedding...

Literally, Elise & Kyle brought shot guns for their wedding portraits!  I get to meet a lot of incredible people when I work weddings- these love birds were certainly not an exception!  They were so fun, so happy, and the couple so ready to take this step.  There was no stress or jitters that I could see, just so much joy and adoration.


See?  Fun!

Not only do I get to see the love between two people, but also in all the people they surround themselves with.  Elise and Kyle are very blessed with family and friends who whole heartedly came to celebrate their union with them.




Well, except maybe the kissing parts...

Congratulations!  I really enjoyed spending the day with you and your wonderful families!






No comments:

Post a Comment