Friday, October 26, 2012

At home...

This was a 2nd attempt with these little girls.  Big sister loves the camera and is always ready with a smile for me, little sister is a little more skeptical about what I'm up to.  We decided to try having me come to their home so that she would be, well, at home.  Sometimes the comfort of your own surroundings makes all the difference in the world!  We played in the back yard for maybe 20 minutes on a chilly morning.




We were done so fast, I had time for a cup of coffee and some chatter with these fun little people and their mom.  I enjoyed the morning immensely and I look forward to next time, especially that Miss M & I are great friends now.  Thank you for the coffee and fellowship, I always enjoy talking with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment