Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have a new neighbor!

I am so excited that I get to partner with my friend Kristen at Baby Time~ just down the hall from JP Studio!  While we do very different things, a lot of our business values are the same.  We both do what we love with the goal of enhancing the family experience for our clients.  And she is just plain fun to chat with.

Kristen is a doula and has a great passion for babies, mothers and naturally doing what is best for them. Baby Time has an ever-growing line of products that includes cloth diapers, baby slings, healing amber, tutu dresses and so many things that I can't even list them!  She also has a classroom where Music On The Move classes are held as well as some other mom & baby friendly clubs and more classes coming very soon.  Even if you don't have kids or are past the baby stage, stop out and see her sometime!  She has great gift ideas and certificates as well as natural products that any family can use, no matter their age.

The first project Kristen and I are working on is some art work for her class room walls.  I had some moms and a dad come in with their little ones recently to try to capture some images that depict the family experience that Kristen is so excited to support with Baby Time.  Here are a few of the images from those sessions (Warning: some breast feeding is depicted so view with discretion).











I can't wait to see which ones end up on the walls.  Be sure to stop by Baby Time's Grand Opening on Oct 27th for lots of fun and door prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment