Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wonderful family session...

I got to meet this adorable bunch last week for their family portraits.  I made only a few images before I showed them one and I heard mom sigh followed by "that is so us".  That is something I just love to hear, something that I really work towards with every family I work with.  And hearing it so early in the session just made the rest of our time together go even better simply because they were already assured that they had one portrait that was what they had hoped for, one that captured the essence of who they are, that they were in good hands.  We had lots of sillies and laughs in our time together (aka: out takes) and lots of fun with their very spirited little ladies.




I'm so glad that your research brought you to me!  It was such a pleasure to spend time with you.  Thank you sharing your lovely littles with me, they are such sweet beauties and I look forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment