Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Busy season, Busy kiddos!

This time of year always seems to fly by!  I love that I get to meet up with families to catch up on what has been happening in their lives over the last year and I have been so blessed to have met so many of you already this busy season.  Not the least of which is this family-on-the-go.  We were mostly meeting to get some new portraits of this very active 2 year old boy who is growing way too fast!
It was one of those sessions where we just had to patiently wait for Mr. K to stop moving just long enough for me to focus on him and interact so that he could focus on me for just a split second.  Two happens to be my favorite age to enjoy children- crazy, I know!  But I just love how wonder-filled the world is through their eyes.  Every day is an adventure to be approached with gusto.  If only we could all keep that perspective, I think we would all be so much happier.

In my time with Mr. K, we took a few moments to include Mom and Big Sis in some images for some family love.


No comments:

Post a Comment