Wednesday, October 2, 2013

K & A {engaged}...

I was glued to the weather radar all day on Saturday hoping that the rain would clear before I met this lovely couple for their engagement session downtown.  No such luck!  However, when I touched base with them just before we were scheduled to meet they said that they wanted to embrace it and go ahead with our plans then maybe head to the studio to finish up.  I am so glad that they took that approach because their session was just perfect for them!  The rain did stop so we wandered around a bit to find other interesting spots.  The time we spent really paid off with great images and we were given a wonderful gift when a break in the clouds happened RIGHT at the magic time of day when the light is positively gorgeous.


Their perseverance really stretched me out of my 'safe' zone so that I had to rely on my training to look for the great light when deep down I would preferred to have the good light find me.  This makes me even more excited about their New Years Eve wedding!  I can't wait to see what adventures we'll have that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment