Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jake- Class of 2014

Who doesn't love fall?  Crisp air in the mornings, warm afternoons, colorful landscapes and so many other things make fall a photographer's dream time to photograph portraits.  Well, most of the time.  It seems to be a theme this time of year that the weather likes toy with my emotions.  My calendar if full and I'm so excited to meet up with each senior and family on the schedule and then those dreaded words "chance of rain".  Those words just let all the wind out of my sails.  Thankfully, this senior was watching the forecast too and happened to have an evening open a few days before his original date when the rain was going to hit.  So with a few minor adjustments in my family's schedule, we headed out to the dam a bit earlier than we'd planned.  I'm so glad because the weather was perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment