Friday, November 9, 2012

Wonderful young lady....

and I got to spend the better part of my day with her.  If my kids turn out half as amazing as Ellie, I will be very, very blessed.  One of the neat things was when I told mom as much, she beamed with pride and said, "I know".  Ellie is beautiful, smart, talented, funny and has the sweetest, kindest heart.


She seems so comfortable in her own skin, quick with a laugh, a funny face, and a great smile.  I just love that all the facets of her personality came out during her session.  That also made for a great "photobooth" feel for some of her studio images:


And just a couple more from the rest of her session.  



There are SO many more to show her but I'll wait until she comes in for her reveal.  I had so much fun with her & her parents!  I'm looking forward to getting the rest ready for you all to come back in to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment