Friday, November 30, 2012

Home for the Holidays...

It is always fun to actually be photographing in a client's home but usually I'm working with kids or tiny babies.  This time I was working with a large family group that had gathered to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I had to stop by before the session to make sure that the space they had in mind would work for a group of this size and accommodate my lighting (we scheduled the portraits for evening so natural light was not available).  They have a lovely home that is very open so I knew we would be in great shape for the real thing.  What I like about photographing people in their home is that we know it will go well with their decor and they are very at ease in their own surroundings.  This lovely family was certainly that!  We laughed a lot and it was truly a pleasure to meet them.

We made portraits of the whole group then did the same with the kids and grandkids and their families:


I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving with so many blessings to count that you'll still be counting when the next holiday rolls around.


No comments:

Post a Comment