Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another cute fall family...

We had some rain delays but I was finally able to get out in the meadow with this family.  We go back quite a ways, I used to watch the oldest little man when he was tiny, before I picked up my camera and I've known Dad since, well, forever it seems.  And they live about a block away from my family so we see each other out and about from time to time.  It has been fun to watch this family grow and their little men develop into silly little guys always ready with something funny to say {can't imagine where they get that from}.  I had so much fun chatting with the boys, getting reacquainted with big brother and learning a little more about little brother.  They are both pretty neat little guys, and their parents are fun too.



No comments:

Post a Comment