Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Sister is getting {married} Part 2

A few months ago I posted the first part of an engagement session for my sister & her fiance.  We finally found time to meet up where it all began- on the playground of their elementary school {isn't that just too sweet?!?!}  This is also the spot he popped the question <3.  In spite of some tricky lighting on a clear, sunny day with very little open shade in the area that holds the most memories for them, I simply cannot think of a better location to create some images for their save-the-date cards.

{B & T:Engaged}

These are the swings where they first became friends...


Where they stood in line at the end of that fateful recess:


This spot doesn't have any sentimental meaning, it is just where the good light was :)


This just goes to show you that friendships created long ago, that may not have seemed significant at the time, can come to mean everything.  I am so happy for you both!  I know that this is just one little bit of the rest of your story, I cannot wait to share in the next chapter on May 18th and seeing the rest unfold over many, many happy years to come.  Thank you for letting me play this small part in it.  Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment