Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This is what it is all about...

I have the coolest job!  Meet Andrew.  We did Andrew's senior portraits over the weekend.  He is the oldest of two boys so it is a pretty big milestone for not just him but his whole family.



Part of what made his session unique to me is that the whole family was there to observe, support and offer ideas as we wandered around locations.  I mean the whole family!  Brother, Mom, Dad, Grandma and the dog!  Senior sessions are always a big experience for graduates and it was so special that this senior got to share that experience with the ones closest to him.  And that is what makes what I do so special to me- I get to help create great memories for families at special times in their lives; that is what it is all about!

We got his brother in on a few images too:


When I first met with Andrew and his parents to plan out his session he had a couple of things he knew he wanted and the rest was up to Mom... until we really started talking about locations and props and clothes then the ideas just poured out of him, band uniform and instrument, fishing rod, his car, letter jacket... we suddenly had a great plan and lots to work with and I just couldn't wait until we met on Saturday to bring those plans to life.






Thanks so much for sharing your day with me and giving me the opportunity to get to know you.  I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and that you love the images as much as I do!


1 comment: