Friday, August 3, 2012

Simply Beautiful Iowa Wedding

I get pretty excited about all the details of a wedding, that is no secret.  BUT I also feel that details, a wedding do not make.  The real reason for the event- the couple joining their lives together in love- is truly the most beautiful part.  I had the great honor of photographing a wedding last weekend that was simple and understated but elegant and simply beautiful!



The venue was a church in a small rural community so of course, there was corn near by.  Normally I wouldn't think of doing portraits in the corn but it was a cooler day and it just fit with this outdoor-loving couple so well.


I love when couples interact with one another and let their relationship and personalities show during the ceremony! 




Love that dramatic sky behind them!

Congratulations!  Thank you so much for letting be a part of your day.  I couldn't be happier for you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment