Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My favorite part of senior season...

is the gorgeous fall days and warm light of the afternoons.  Last weekend there were still lots of fall colors to frame this lovely young lady.  We went to Lake McBride for her outdoor location because they spend a lot of time there as a family.  I'm so glad we did... it isn't a place I get to very often but I think it just might become a place I recommend to more clients.



We had lots of fun in the studio too.... You would never guess that she is uncomfortable in front of cameras, she was a natural beauty.  I love that my job is hanging out with amazing people like her and her parents, takes the 'work' out of my days!




Isn't she just so cute!?!?!?!?  
I also got to play with my new lens a little.  I try to get it out each time I'm working outside with someone who can sit still, even if it is just for a shot or two so I can get used to the weight and size of it.  So far I really like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment