Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A little pumpkin and her family...

This little miss just turned 1, perfect timing for their annual family fall portrait session!  I love seeing this family for many reasons.  I first met them when they were looking for someone to watch their little boy and I was still providing day care in my home but just getting ready to launch Jungling Photography to the public.  It is great to see how their family has grown and changed since then and to think back to the very beginning and how far I myself have grown.  It has been a wonderful 3+ years!  I'm so blessed to have friends like them who helped me get my start, have encouraged me along the way and keep coming back to capture more cherished memories.  "Thank you" just doesn't seem big enough to express my gratitude.




And right after this Brother brushed right up against that branch full of burrs!  His shirt was so covered in them we had to take it off... Good thing we'd already taken care of the family photos :).  Such a B O Y!




No comments:

Post a Comment