Monday, November 28, 2011

Last wedding for 2011

I've always thought this church was beautiful from the outside & also wondered what the inside was like, dreamed of being the photographer for a wedding that it hosted and thought about the types of images I'd make on the front steps.  It was a dream-come-true that my last wedding of the year was at THIS church!


This bride & groom decided not to see each other until the walk down the isle.  It was such an important aspect of their day that I thought we'd better do something special to illustrate it.  So here they are before the ceremony, not seeing each other in front of their beautiful church.  The bride just couldn't stop smiling when she heard her groom's voice and when they touched hands.  Truly a wonderful moment and I'm so glad we got to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment