Saturday, November 12, 2011

Love sweet love...

I adore meeting with brides to talk about their wedding plans!  But this bride brought a little extra excitement for me- when she came for her consultation she asked if it was ok to bring her mother-in-law to be.  Not an unusual request, the surprise was that her guest was the mom of the very first senior guy I photographed in my first year of business!  Needless to say, I am more than thrilled to be able to capture more moments for him as he enters another new chapter in life.  Meet high school sweethearts K & M...







As we worked on creating the mood for these images, it all came back to me just how funny and silly M is- we had just as much fun on this session as we did back when I did his senior pics.  I'm sure the wedding is going to be just as enjoyable and I can't wait to share that special moment with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment