Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This session got me so excited for senior season 2013!

The lovely Shayla is graduating in just a few months and I had a wonderful time spending the day with her & her cousins.  They sweetly doted on her as my stylist, Tina, worked her magic.  Oohing and ahhing each time they got to see the progress on her hair and make up.  We had great conversations about dating and life in general- I have to say how impressed I've been with the young adults in the class of 2012, the seniors I've had come through my doors have been outstanding examples of character!  And that is just one of the many reasons why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE senior portrait making!


I love when Tina comes to help get the girls ready for their pictures because, by the time they see themselves in the mirror, they feel 10 feet tall.  She does an amazing job making them feel comfortable with themselves, complimenting them, really taking in an interest in them as she works with them.  Once we were ready to work in front of the camera, I could tell  that Shayla felt beautiful!  I could also tell that she wasn't convinced that the camera would see her that way.  So after showing her a few images along the way she really relaxed and let her personality shine.... I love laughter pics!




I had a wonderful day, Shayla!  Thanks for coming in and getting me even more excited for the year ahead!



If you or someone you know is graduating in 2013, don't wait to set up your session!  I've got a feeling it is going to be a very busy season.  I'm also looking for reps from most schools so if you're interested in helping me out and getting some great product and gifts FREE, I need to hear from you by March 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment