Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little ones in the studio last week...

It was a busy week last week so I have lots to catch you up on.  I thought I would combine sneak peeks into one blog post so your news feed isn't filled with all my posts so here goes:

All those babies that came to see me last year are getting bigger and coming back to see me again, some for their 1 year portraits- I really can't believe it has been that long already!  Here are some of the sweet faces that I got to be with last week.

Little Mr D.  Just like his big brother, he never disappoints when it comes to great expressions!

C just turn one!  We 'celebrated' with a cake smash.  I use that term loosely because he mostly cried in his cake more than he ate it.  But that made for some cute images too.  His big brother turned 4 (I just can't believe that I've been his photographer for that long!).  Handsome little guys, aren't they?
 And happy little girl H!  This little pumpkin was very excited, expressive and on the go.  I love her little bonnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment