Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Love

I LOVE this image from a wedding a couple weeks ago!  Actually I love a lot of the images from this wedding.  But this one in particular stands out to me because I get to see all the crazy activity that is involved in every wedding day (some more than others) but in this moment, the couple wasn't thinking about all the details- no, this image isn't about all that, this image is about two people in love who can find peace and comfort in one another in the midst of so much activity.  This is why I love photographing weddings!


The day really was beautiful and everything did go exactly according to plan for them.  Here are a few more images from the day...



Love those DIY shoes!  The bride's mom painted them with acrylic paints!


Thank you for letting me a small part of your gorgeous day!  Congratulations and very best wishes for the years ahead of you!  I'll be in touch soon about the rest of your images.

Friends & Family of this couple- The Photobooth images are posted in a gallery on my website www.junglingphotography.com.  labeled "Photobooth", the password is the date this wedding took place formatted MM.DD.YY.  If you have any trouble viewing them, drop me an email at info@junglingphotography.com

And don't forget to leave a comment here and then find me on Facebook www.facebook.com/junglingphotoblog and "like" my page so that the bride & groom can earn some free portraits!  They need at least 25.

1 comment:

  1. Angie - that first image is BEAUTIFUL!! Looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete