Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kennedy Senior

Surprising that in my 3 years of being a CR area photographer that this was my FIRST senior from Kennedy High school!  I'm thrilled to finally have photographed students from all 6 of the public high schools in Cedar Rapids & Marion.

I'm also thrilled to share this sneak peek with you.  I had the BEST time with this beautiful young lady and her mom!  I seriously could have spent all day with them if it weren't for the heat/ humidity and the time crunch I had to get ready for a 2nd session that day (baby cuteness coming in a future sneak).  We started our morning together with my friend and fabulous stylist, Tina, who worked her magic straightening the super curly hair this senior has and making her look even more gorgeous!  I love when Tina helps me with senior girls!  It makes my job easier in SO many ways- most importantly in making them feel as amazing on the inside as they look on the outside & that just makes for great portraits!  So be sure to ask about having her join us for your session when you call!

Ok, so I won't make you read any more of my babbling... here she is with her adorable guinea pig, Olive.









No comments:

Post a Comment