Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A new ETSY store...

A very talented friend of mine has decided to put her gifts to work for her.  I have had her paint a mural in my girls' bedroom and the swirl on the wall of my studio is all her.  While she does amazing things on walls, she has decided to go a little smaller with canvases or whatever else she can get her paint brush on.  So far she has mostly done whimsical pieces for child but I know she is capable of pretty much anything so don't hesitate to contact her to see what she can come up with for a special space in your home!  Already some of my clients have had her do some custom pieces for them because they go so well with their wall portraits.  I hope that soon we can collaborate on some pieces to make some very cool custom and personalized wall art pieces for any decor with your family images.

So check out her ETSY store at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Twingit?ref=seller_info.  I just sent her some images this afternoon that I took of some of her work so hopefully they will go up in her store soon.  I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more for her very soon!

Here are some of my images of her work:


Little 3D bees to match this little girl's bedroom motif.



No comments:

Post a Comment