Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hoo Boy!

As moms, we love portraits of our kids and when we start to plan a session we have these visions of perfectly behaved children sitting exactly they way they are asked and smiling so sweetly.  The truth is that is not the norm- kids have their own agenda (playing) and portraits are work, who wants to work on such a beautiful (hot) day?  This pair of twinkies were not so much into having traditional portraits made of them last weekend (a familiar scenario to me since my own twins RARELY want to be in front of my camera).  But once we got to the park, they were having fun exploring the garden and I got to capture that.  They still made me work for it- my stash of Smarties is greatly depleted, I got a little very sweaty and there are lots of out takes.  But then there were moments like these:








No comments:

Post a Comment