Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Down town fun...

In spite of the heat we walked around down town this weekend to get some fun portraits of this family, and actually- it wasn't all that bad with the breeze coming off the river.  The kids were surprisingly cooperative for a long time (Mom must have bribed them with something amazing :o).  As a mom of multiples, I know quite a few other MOMs and it is always a pleasure to have sessions with them.  This mom & I were part of the same mothers of multiples club and although I didn't renew my membership this year, I still hold the friendships I made very near and dear to my heart and this family is certainly no exception!  Thanks for braving the elements and being so up to trying some new things and locations, it was a great time & I absolutely love the images we created, I hope you do too!






No comments:

Post a Comment