Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So in love!

I love doing engagement sessions for my brides and grooms and I can't tell you how special and valuable this time with them is to me!  I get to see them interact together, who they are and what their comfort zone is before the big day- which makes the wedding day portraits so much easier for all of us.  These love birds are no exception.  I had so much fun with them and their little man.  I really enjoyed seeing them as a family and how completely in love this groom-to-be is with his bride-to-be.  I'm SO excited for their wedding and can't wait to make more portraits for them.




I should also note that this is the same location as the last engagement that I posted.  It is amazing how I can go to Main Amana so many times and get so many different looks based on where we decide to pose, the time of day and the weather (sun light or lack of).  These were taken closer to sunset and by the time we finished the rain was starting- again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment