Tuesday, June 21, 2011

For those who missed the open house...

Here are a few pictures of the inside of the studio.  I'll try to get some photobooth shots up soon too.  And the day got SO crazy that I didn't have time to get the prize drawing set up so if you were there you will be entered into the drawing & I will announce the winners later today!

My fun wood wall, can't wait to use it as a back drop!

My front window

The beautiful mural courtesy of the lovely Tina Wing!

Wall portraits of my girls in the office.

The backdrop wall in the camera room.

Thank you so much to all who came to show your love and support!  I never thought I'd be in this place after not quite 3 years and I can't thank everyone enough for helping along the way.  You all are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment