Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Country wedding...

And a fun one at that!  We started at their ranch in southern Iowa and then hopped on horses and a hay wagon for the drive down the road to the quaint little church.  Both the church and the reception hall were decorated with little touches that reflect this couples life of rodeo, including a mechanical bull!  We started pretty early in the day before the clouds had a chance to break up but by the end of the day we were getting some blue skies and sunshine- perfect for using the new techniques I learned at a recent workshop.  I really had a great time and I'm honored that they chose me to capture memories for them that I'm sure they will cherish all of their days.  Congrats!

Friends & family, don't forget to help them earn some portraits by leaving a comment here and Liking me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/junglingphotoblog







No comments:

Post a Comment