Wednesday, May 18, 2011

JP Studio...

By now you've probably heard about the new space I'll be moving into very soon.  I can't tell you how excited I am for this change!  It is going to be so nice to have all my props and backdrops easy to get to and ready to use, everything set up and ready to go when I am.  I got to pick up the keys today so I thought I'd make a few images to share with you.  A nice surprise was that the new flooring has been delivered & will start to be installed before the end of the week.


Ok, so my sign isn't actually up yet, but that is what it is going to look like.  This is where my space is, another sign will go here:


This is the hall way and my door (again this is a mock-up of a sign that isn't there yet):



While we were there we saw a pair of ducks on the lawn.  This is Sarah trying to direct them away from the traffic on 1st Ave:



I just want to thank all of you again for supporting me!  I couldn't be making this move with out all of you and the referrals you send my way.  I know this is just one more step to making sure I'll be able to continue to serve your families for a very long time.  I have the BEST clients ever!

1 comment:

  1. PS. I hope to see all of you at the open house on June 17th! Going to be a great time.

    ReplyDelete