Wednesday, May 4, 2011

From this day forward...

Weddings are a big deal.  So much planning and so many details all come together for one very special day.  I love weddings!  Everything about them- the dress, the cake, the flowers, the vows, down to the tiny little favors at the tables.  But what I love most is seeing the start of something wonderful- a marriage.  Something like this:



We were supposed to do formals outside in a nearby park but the clouds rolled in & the wind kicked up so we opted to stay inside- with a venue like the ARA gallery, it was hard to be disappointed in that.  What a cool place! 




I feel so honored to have shared your day with you, thank you for letting me be one of the details!  Congratulations!

This couple is trying to earn some free products so help them out!  Leave a little comment below then find me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/junglingphotoblog) and "Like" my page.  If you want to keep up with what goes on at the studio, follow the blog.

6 comments: