Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adventurous couple...

I first met this bride-to-be when I photographed their son's senior pictures last fall but this was the first time I got to know her groom.  What a hoot getting to know them as a couple! And working with them was a dream.  This pair was up for pretty much anything I could come up with for their engagement session.  It took them no time to get comfortable in front of the camera and we got to a point where they understood my posing terms and even anticipated what I was going to ask of them.  Their story is a very interesting one, years in the making- I'm so honored to be a part of their "happily-ever-after!






It is such a personal relationship between a couple and their photographer!  I'm so glad we've had this opportunity to get acquainted- I'm very much looking forward to your wedding next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment