Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lovely little flowers

Isn't there something so {very} sweet about little girls admiring flowers?  I am so glad that this family was so flexible for Little Miss C's 2 year session.  We originally planned to meet in a park with mostly trees and grass.  On my way to the session I passed this beautiful garden that just captivated me.  I've been there before and past it many times but more often than not, the light is just too harsh.  This particular day had some scattered clouds and it was early enough in the day that we were able to find some great open shade.   Since it was just around the corner from where we were meeting I decided to ask about changing our location.  I am so glad they said 'yes'!  Their little beauty seemed so enchanted by the garden which was a perfect way to capture her for her second birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment