Friday, July 5, 2013

Celebrating Baby Brother...

This sweet little guy came in with his family last week to celebrate his arrival 3 weeks ago.  New babies are always special around JP Studio but I especially enjoy them when it is a family affair- when we celebrate not only the new life but how that new life adds to the family dynamic.  In the case of this family, someone's title change to "Big Sister" and I think she wears it well!




Congratulations on the birth of your sweet, handsome, perfect little man!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the hands on the babe at the top!! VERY TENDER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Mom wanted to get something with all their hands, I love how it turned out and how it shows how much they value family. I'm sure that as the years go by these kids are going to know they belong to a close family and just how very loved and special they are. Exactly why I feel portraits are priceless treasures.

    ReplyDelete