Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Adorable pair!

It is always amazing to me how siblings can be so very different from one another.  This little duo could not be more opposite!  One loves to have her portrait made:

Happy faces, staying right where I found the light, cooperatively sitting or standing.

The other, not even a little.  Bird watch?  sure.  Listen to MP3s?  absolutely.  Sort Crayons?  Why not.  Play peek-a-boo through a window with Dad?  That is big fun!  The trick is trying to make it seem like we are just doing things that she wants to do without her realizing that the camera is clicking away to catch that illusive grin.

She makes me work for it, but what I get is absolutely 100% genuine.  Love that crocked little smile!

Thanks for playing with me ladies!  You are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment