Thursday, May 9, 2013

Perfect little peanut...

I had another wee one in the studio this week...

Miss Sophia is so tiny, so alert, so expressive and SO sweet.  She is just perfect.  She was plenty sleepy but was worried about missing out on something fun.  She likes to have her hands by her face, which is completely adorable but adjusting them even the slightest bit to be sure they were just right would pop those eyes open in a hurry.  Miss Sophia also loves to be cuddled- which I would have been more than happy to do, but then how would we have gotten any of these precious little moments?



I think her parents are very blessed with this sweet little bundle.  Congrats again and thank you so much for bringing her in to meet me!

And special thank you to my friend Kristen at Baby Time for connecting me with this family!  One of the many perks of having a doula & baby boutique as my studio neighbor.  Be sure to stop in to her store if you haven't already, she has great gift ideas for Baby & Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment