Friday, May 24, 2013

Dreamy Cowboy

Oh my, the squishy sweetness that I had in the studio this week!  This little guy was zonked out when he came through my door a few days ago and he was perfectly content to stay that way even with me moving him around, turning him this way and that.  Such a good baby!  And those squishy little cheeks- I could eat them up.  I talked with his Mommy a bit when we scheduled the session so that I could get a feel for their style- what his nursery is like, what colors are in their home, etc.  When she told me that his room is cowboy themed with hankie patterns, I just knew that I had to find a saddle for some of his images.  I have to thank my friend, Amber, for bringing hers to me on such short notice.  It could not have been more perfect for him!  So here he is, a tiny little cowpoke...



No comments:

Post a Comment