Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bring on the seasons!

A couple of years ago I had a client suggest putting together a package that included a session in each of the 4 seasons and since then I have been tossing the idea around.  What a great way to document a year in the life of your family!  You may remember my fall blog post of the family below.  I was {and still am} so in love with that session that I thought I would see if they would be interested in coming back to complete the 4 seasons session so that I could put together some products to go along with it.  I am so excited about their first two sessions that I am already planning their keepsake book and some wall portraits!  I can't wait to put together their spring and summer sessions in the coming months.  Thank you so much, for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me with some marketing and product planning, I hope you are enjoying the images as much as I am!






To start planning your family's 4 season session, just give me a call!  The great thing about it is that it is ALWAYS a great time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment