Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love, love, love this session!

This is exactly what I wish for as a portrait of my own family!  It would be a dream come true for me to have everyone looking so nice and loving and making great connections with each other and the camera so that I could COVER my walls in BIG, beautiful portraits.  I love this location, I have been using it a lot lately and I was so sad to go there on Saturday to find they had mowed down this lovely grass.  At least I got to do this wonderful family's session there, what a great one to end on!




We were also there to mark Miss E's 10th month so here she is in all her cuteness!



I still have weekday evenings available if you'd like to get a session in with the fall colors that are starting to show.  Be sure to call soon for the best selection!



No comments:

Post a Comment