Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Senior

Yes, I'm still photographing seniors for the class of 2013!  And it has been great to be out playing in the snow {although, I would have been happier if there had been a few more degrees on the thermometer}.    Mark came in just before Christmas for his session.  We started out in the studio that morning before going outside, hoping that it would warm up just a bit more.  We didn't linger in any of our spots and I thought he did a great job of trying not to look as cold as I'm sure he was.



The season for this class is pretty much done, just down to selecting yearbook submissions and designing announcements, guest books and banners for the up-coming celebrations.  The class of 2013 has been a very impressive bunch of young people!  I'm excited to meet the class of 2014 in just a few short months.

No comments:

Post a Comment