Friday, January 4, 2013

A new life to start the new year...

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a happy and wonder-filled Christmas and New Year celebration.  I for one, am very much excited for what 2013 is going to bring!  I already have some exciting events on my calendar, including my first Bridal show that will be in Manchester, IA later this month.  Lots of great new products in the works for this year too that I'll be rolling out over the next few weeks.

Since this is my first blog of the new year, I thought it was so fitting that it featured new baby, Emma.  She was born just before Christmas {is there anything more sweet than a new baby at Christmas time?  Maybe I just feel that way because my own babies were born in that season}.  She is tiny and precious and simply beautiful!


Special thanks to BabyTime for letting me borrow the tutu dress!  She has others in lots of sizes as well as other great baby items so stop in to see if if you haven't already.


Emma is {welcomed} by a big brother- although when it came time to lay with her for pictures, he seemed less than impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment