Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An Annual Family

I have been so blessed over the last 4 years to have such amazing clients who have trusted me from the very beginning with their family memories!  In addition to coming in for their kids milestones, this family does a family session each fall.  The kids grew so much over the last year!  Little Miss H is so tall and such a little lady and Mr D is full of typical 2 year old busy-ness and curiosity.  It was so great to see all of you again and I'm already looking forward to next time!





Each time I see them it reminds me of how thankful I am for everyone who comes in regularly and that they send their friends and family to see me too.  Seeing them last week got me very excited for the fall season when I get to see so many of you again.  The calendar is already looking busy and I cannot wait to catch up with everyone and see how much all the kids have changed since I saw you last!  If you haven't scheduled yet, don't worry there are still lots of openings in Oct and Nov.

Christmas Card Mini Sessions Are Coming!  On Nov 3rd and 10th from 10-3.  I am currently working on gathering items for the Christmas set this year (I found a fireplace mantel!).  More details will be coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment