Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outdoorsman and a businessman...



There are so many things I love about photographing seniors.  One of those, is getting see the many sides of their personalities.  This Prairie senior has a great love of the outdoors and a passion for business.  He was a trooper in the heat last week!  Even though we started early in the day, it was warming up fast.




He also brought a couple of people along with him- Moms usually come to the senior sessions and I love that because they know them better than anyone else and can tell when their smiles are real and if their hair is the way they usually wear it.  So Mom was with us this day and so was his younger sister.  They were hoping to get some portraits together and I was more than happy to do that!  Despite their protests to the contrary, I suspect they kind of like each other.


She also had a way of getting him to laugh, and you all know how I feel about laughter in portraits- LOVE IT!



Thanks so much for a really fun morning!  I'm going to have to ask that lovely sister to come do some modeling for me sometime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment