Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It was a beautiful day to be inside...

Can you believe this heat?!?!  It sure has made it difficult to be outside for portraits.  But it hasn't slowed me down one little bit, in fact I have been LOVING working in the studio this summer.  This family came to see me over the weekend.


It had been awhile since I saw them last and now they have a new addition.  What a sweet little bundle!


Everyone adores her!


Especially Big Sis...


Who is a little sweetie, herself...


I have the best job!  I get to meet great families like this, watch them grow and capture their lives for them to cherish forever.  We all know just how fast these precious little moments go fleeting by.  Being able to look back at them is such a treasure.

I hope to see you all again very soon!  Congratulations on your new little girl, she seems the perfect addition to your beautiful family.




No comments:

Post a Comment