Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I love it when everything comes together!

I have been working for this family for a couple years now and always look forward to their sessions.  This spring was pretty hectic for all of us so we were a little behind on getting their birthday portraits made this spring.  The spot I had in mind for their session was pretty over grown so we had to change it on the fly.  Fortunately just down the road in the same park area, there was this great spot with beautiful clover that just happened to match the little girl's dress perfectly!


It was a little over cast that morning but the trees lining our new-found spot were just perfect for adding a bit of shadowing.  It felt to me like we were working without a plan, but really, everything just fell together perfectly!  I LOVE working outside and I love finding new spots that I can keep going back to (I'm sure this one will be featured on the blog a few more times over the summer).




No comments:

Post a Comment