Friday, June 15, 2012

Beautiful family...

If you've been in the studio since I moved in, you've seen a previous portrait of this family right inside my door.  I was very excited when I was asked to do an update now that the kids are getting bigger (and the youngest one has more hair :o).  And I had just the spot in mind for their sunset session.  Back on Mother's day my family and I went for a bike ride along a trail and, of course, I was seeing spots that I knew I wanted to bring clients back to.  This spot and time of day really couldn't have been more perfect for this fun bunch.


I love the little pops of pink and how this family coordinates without being too matched!  They are such a lovely family, inside & out!  I am so happy to have spent more time with them!



Since this session was to update older portraits, we knew exactly where the images are going to be in their home and what sizes they need to be.  One thing Mom has enjoyed from the last time we got together was a headshot of each child so we just had to do some more.  It is great to know just what we are working toward for a final product while we are creating the images!  If you'd like to have a consultation before your next session to do some more detailed planning, I happily do that at no additional cost!




I am really LOVING evening sessions this summer for families, seniors, kids, couples!  I love the lighting and the little rush I get at the end of the day.  I would love to do more so call to set yours up soon, summer is filling up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment