Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Itty Bitties Contest


Here we go... The Itty Bitties of 2011.  To avoid breaking any of the guidelines that Facebook puts on contests, I'm going to hold the voting here.  You can still tag yourself on my FB page (www.facebook.com/junglingphotoblog) and share the albums or the link to this blog on your own Facebook page so your friends know where to vote.  In order for your vote to count, you need to put your comment on here with the number of the image you are voting for.  I still appreciate new likes, followers and comments so be sure to share!  Voting will continue until Jan 31st at 8pm.  Good luck!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.

18 comments:

  1. Catching up votes from FB:
    #1 has 2 votes
    #4 has 2
    #7 has 3

    keep 'em comin' and spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my vote counts I'll go with #5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I be so late in entering my vote for NUMBER 5!!! So sorry #5's mama.

    ReplyDelete