Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Her tiny Valentine...

I love when new babies come to see me!  I could seriously cuddle all day with them, and that is exactly what was on this little guy's agenda for the afternoon... every time we tried to lay him on the warm, cozy bean bag, he could just sense that his mommy wasn't right there.  Doesn't he just look so peaceful in her arms?

Mom is one off my high school classmates and I'd been following her posts on FB about her pregnancy and delivery.  I was so excited to hear the news that her little miracle had arrived and I was even more excited that she agreed to bring him in so I could try out a few new props.  It was good to see her, to catch up and to see what amazing mother she is to her little man.  Thanks so much for bringing him in to meet me, he is so precious!



And you are as stunning as I remember you from back in the day!  Congratulations!



No comments:

Post a Comment