Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture Perfect!


I have to admit that Mother Nature has been pretty good to me lately when it comes to weddings.  The day of this wedding was not a great forecast and with the ceremony taking place outside, I was one nervous photographer!  I even tried to pick up a protector for my camera just in case the sprinkles started to fall, but none could be found.  All I could do was pray and trust that I wouldn't need one.  I'm very thankful that the weather man got the forecast completely wrong!  The day couldn't have been more beautiful!  Everything on this day was picture perfect....


Another fun thing about this wedding is that I have gotten to know most of the bride's family by working with them over the last few years.  Lots of familiar faces in the wedding party and the congregation.


Aren't they a stunning couple?  Congratulations!

1 comment: